- Students are expected to maintain a high standard in their behavior and manner of speech
- Students’ actions and language should be courteous at all the times
- Students must converse with each other in English in the school premises
- Students should greet peers, teachers and visitors whenever they meet them
- Attentiveness in class and regularity in home assignments is mandatory
- Each student should take pride in keeping the school campus clean
- Fighting, bullying, denying use of facilities to others and damaging school property and causing injury to others will invite strict disciplinary action
- Students are responsible to the school authority not only for their conduct in school but also for their general behavior outside. Any objectionable conduct reported or observed is liable to disciplinary action
- All unresolved disagreements amongst peers must be brought to the class teacher’s notice
- Students must be regular and punctual in attending school
- Minimum attendance required is 80% in an academic year
- No test will be rescheduled or re-conducted to accommodate a student’s absence
- In the event of absence for up to three days, a written note should be submitted either by email, a note in the student diary or a leave letter sealed in an envelope, explaining the reason for the absence. A leave request made through a phone call should be later supported by an application
- If the duration of absence is to be more than three days, a written permission needs to be obtained from the Principal/ Vice Principal/ Headmistress/ Coordinator
- If sick leave is being mentioned and it is for more than 3 days, the parent should submit a doctor’s certificate
- No half days or early leave for students will be permitted
- In the interest of students and discipline, parents are earnestly requested not to apply for leave for family vacations, and ceremonies
- School will remain open from Monday to Saturday
- Time schedules for PTMs and school functions will be informed through school circulars and the school website bulletin board
- Students who do not use the school transport are expected to reach 10 minutes before the first bell
- They should also be picked up within 15 minutes after the last bell
- The parent/guardian, who wishes to withdraw their child/ward from the school, may do so by submitting a written application to the school office.
- The application must also clearly state the name in which the security deposit refund cheque has to be issued (if applicable).
- In case of withdrawals before the commencement of the new academic year, the application must be made two months before the last working day of the current session, failing which the fees for the 1st quarter of the new academic year and other applicable payments become due and payable.
- In case of withdrawals during the academic year, the application must be made two months before the commencement of the next quarter, failing which the next quarter's fee and any other applicable fees shall become due and payable.
- A minimum period of 15 days after the last day of attendance at school will be required to issue the Leaving Certificate and refund of security deposit, provided all dues are paid.
- The uniform should be clean and well ironed daily
- Shoes and socks should be clean
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness must be maintained
- Hair must be cut short in case of boys and neatly tied in two plaits/ put in place with a hair band in case of girls
- Any kind of coloring of hair is not permitted
- Nails should be cut short weekly. No nail paint allowed
- Girls must wear simple earrings. No fancy jewellery allowed
- Students are allowed to wear watches only after class 4
- Improper turnout will invite disciplinary action
Non-use/ possession of the following
- Mobile phones/ I-pods/ PSPs/ CDs/ cassettes/walkmans and other similar items
- Fancy jewellery/ watches
- Valuable articles
- Inappropriate books and magazines
- Inflammable and sharp items